Va required for adult websites

Responsibilities and Duties
FYI - The VA to the webmaster will be dealing with adult images so if you are not easy with that please do not apply.

Article Listing

Content Creating (Good English required)

Backlinking

Web 2.0 creating

Wordpress Site setup

Creating emails and tons of other requirement and so on you will be assisting the current webmaster.

The job requires 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I do not have a budget in mind , contact me with your prices and references.

I have tried too be as descriptive as possible but the view distracts me a lot, there is a carnival going on in Frankfurt today.
 
Any questions feel free to ask me.


Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get FREE Combo Search

9+ years- AWS Devops- Mountain View, CA

Senior Hadoop Developer