Hiring a Virtual Assistant.

I'm looking to hire a VA on per hour or per task basis, if I like your work, I will offer you part time or full time position.

Here's some of the things that you will do: Build PBNs, Build Web 2.0s, Build Parasites, Build Churn and Burn sites, Build small money sites, write content where needed (mostly filler content, not really writing articles) and Enter all the data into Sheets. There won't be 1 task that you will repeat for hours like a monkey, you will actually learn from this tasks.

My previous, full time VA recently quit working for me, as her own projects are making enough money for her to live off them. I will provide clear instructions for everything you need to do, and off that alone you will learn lots of stuff which will help you rank your own sites. You will also be free to ask me for advice for your own projects, and I will be glad to help you.

I prefer hiring person who has some experience in on-page seo, has tried building pbns, money sites, links etc and generally knows how SEO works.

You also need to be able to Google, find answers to simple questions by yourself.

We will be using Skype for communication, I would send you list of tasks to do and you do them. And it's expected from you do them in normal time, I am not looking for slacker who needs 1 hour to make 1 web 2.0.

If you are hard working, you will receive bonuses, as most of the stuff you will be doing are fresh projects and tests basically, if they end up producing income, you can expect pay rise.

If you are interested in working with me, post here or send me a PM with information about you, your experience and what can I expect from you, as well as your $/hour rate or full time rate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get FREE Combo Search

9+ years- AWS Devops- Mountain View, CA

How to Post To Multiple Facebook Groups for Free?