Looking for Virtual Assistant.

Looking for a VA. Temporary to start until I know that you're a good fit. If you are a good fit, I'll hire you as part or full time.

The work given to you should be clear, if not let me know and I will try my best to clarify and answer all of your questions. I often make videos explaining and showing how to complete tasks but I'm not looking to hire a robot, I could have one of those built. I need someone with common sense and a good work ethic. If you don't know how to use Google to solve your problems before bringing them to my attention, this isn't the job for you.

I would prefer to work with someone who has experience in some areas of digital marketing. Mainly SEO. Onsite, offsite, and PBN experience are all huge pluses. Don't be shy about your skill set. Know WordPress (building sites)? How to code? Graphic design? Really good at excel? I like having people work to their fullest potential so this information will help me a lot.

Same goes for tools and software. Know how to use Drip? Are you a GIMP pro? Expert at Scrapebox?

if you've tried your own journeys I want to hear (don't need all the details, I respect your privacy to not share your methods) what was the general idea? What did you try to do? Did it work? Did it fail? Why?

The job tasks will evolve over time but here are some of the things I plan on having you complete during the trial period:

  • Collecting data and placing into Google Sheets
  • Organizing data placed into Google Sheets
  • Updating Google Sheets
  • Competitor research (in Google sheets)
If you hate Google Sheets, you're going to hate me.
  • Client Prospecting
  • Link prospecting
  • Creating infographics using Canva
  • Creating explainer videos using Animaker
  • Research
  • Taking notes during my meetings(maybe - not sure about this one yet)
  • Setting up accounts (social, directories, etc.)

I'll send you the tasks that I need completing as well as a due date. I use Slack for team communication and collaboration. Will probably also have some sort of task management system in the future.

Benefits If You Pass The Trial
  • I'm willing to teach you new skills (SEO, PPC, Social ads, Advanced Google Sheets ;) , etc) to expand your job role, or move you into a better one for you
  • You'll have the choice of part or full time. if I assign you 40 hours worth of work and it takes you 20 to complete it (in the same quality it would be expected to be completed) you'll still get paid for 40 hours. However, if I assign 20 hours worth of work and it takes you 40, we will need to talk
  • You can work whenever. As long as you're communicating and getting stuff done. Work at 8am or 8pm, I don't care. You're an adult, you should be treated like one too.
  • Sick time - Take it. If you don't feel well then don't work. If your work is still getting done during that week, you'll be paid the same. If you're seriously ill where you're unable to complete tasks then we'll see how we can push those tasks around.
  • Time off - You have a family, you deserve to spend time with them. I don't care what days you work and after awhile you'll have paid days off. This would be 3-6 months down the road.
  • Vacation - If you're going to be away for more than 2 days in a row, please let me know. After 6-8 months I'm willing to offer paid vacation time to you.
Please PM me to apply. Applications in the replies will be ignored. If you have questions, please ask them below. Make sure to include who you are, experience, where you're from, skills, etc. As well as what you want to be paid per month for the trial period (1 to 2 months).






If interested, comment ur details like charges, contact etc.



Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get FREE Combo Search

9+ years- AWS Devops- Mountain View, CA

How to Post To Multiple Facebook Groups for Free?