Need Java Build Developer, CITRIX Administrator and Cloud Architect
Requirement : 1
Title: Java Build Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 7 months
Experience: 6-8 yrs.
Experience in Java, JSP, Web services(SOAP),WebLogic App Server, XML development with relevant certifications
Requirement : 2
Role: CITRIX Administrator
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 7 Months
Experience: 8-10 yrs.
Minimum education qualification :Bachelors in Engineering, Science, Management or equivalent , Master’s degree a plus.
Citrix and NetScaler Administrator
Experience: 7+ Years in listed technologies Citrix, Netscaler Admin – Production Support The selected candidate will be supporting a multi-tiered high-availability Citrix infrastructure that is geographically distributed with a highly mobile work force. The candidate will have a very strong background in Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, XenMobile and Microsoft Windows Server technologies, possessing the skills to work in a mission-critical, multi-site enterprise environment. Looking for candidate with hands-on experience with implementing and administering large scale enterprise environments. In varying capacities this person will also participate in the support a range of virtualization products including but not limited to Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, Netscape, Provisioning Services, Microsoft Application Virtualization and various related and unrelated subsystems necessary to support an enterprise virtual desktop and application delivery environment. Looking for some that is self-motivated and able to work with minimal hand holding.• At least 8 years’ experience in implementing & supporting Citrix Infrastructure in a production environment.• Atleast 6 Years of Experience with Netscalers; particularly in regards to load balancing and Citrix Access Gateway.• Provide XenApp/XenDesktop design; implement and optimize technology or process solutions.• Upgrade Netscaler Gateway to latest firmware version, Setup Load Balancing, Secure New sites.• Strong Experience in Web interface, StoreFront, Presentation Server 4.5, XenApp 6.5,XenDesktop,PeripheralRedir
ection,Network Printing from Citrix,Citrix
Profile Management, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director• Windows Server 2003 32 bit
and 64 bit and above preference towards Windows Server 2008 - strongly
preferred• Wide range trouble shooting skills involving, Active Directory,
storage, security, DNS/DHCP, DFS, printers, etc• Experience using Citrix with
both engineers and engineering applications• XenDesktop 4 and 5• XenApp 6.5•
Experience with Vmware Vsphere or other hypervisor and desktop provisioning.•
Experience with Netscalar• Experience with thin clients (setup, configuration,
and management).• Experience with other remote protocols (ie: RGS, PCOIP)•
Strong experience in Windows / ESX technologies
Plano, TX, United States
Duration: Long Term
Required technical skills and Experience
• 10+ years of hands on IT experience in programing
• At least 4+ years of experience hands on experience in architecture design, implementation of distributed, fault tolerant enterprise applications.
• 3+ Proven experience using AWS services in architecting PaaS solutions.
• Preferably AWS solution certified architect
• Hands on experience in AWS services i.e. EC2, S3, Gracier, Lambda, SNS, DynamoDB etc.
• Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
• Experience in deploy, manage and scale applications using Cloud Formation/ AWS CLI.
• Professional with at least 7+ yrs. experience in Java cloud native technologies using Spring, Spring boot, microservices, SOA , Angular
• Good knowledge on migrating on-premise applications to AWS IaaS
• Good knowledge of AWS IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets etc.)
• Good understanding of AWS Security best practices
• Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on AWS PaaS
• Experience in DevOps tool Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Maven, Jira, Docker and AWS.
• Knowledge on relational database and no SQL databases i.e. MongoDB, Cassandra etc. would be an added advantage
• Hands on experience with Linux operating system
• Experience in full life-cycle agile software development
• Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
Required technical skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills and proven customer consulting experience of more than 4 yrs
• Experience in managing high performance team for different type of engagements like Product Development, Application Development, Migration and Support Engagements
• Working knowledge in Agile and traditional SDLC project execution methodologies
Additional good to have skills
• Industry knowledge and experience in areas of cloud transformation, advanced analytics and IOT
• Customer experience, UX strategy, mobility and modern web technologies
• Post Grad or Bachelor of Engineering or Science or above
• TOGAF certified or equivalent