URBANS.LIVE (PRE-LAUNCHED) : FREE 0.01 BTC + 5% Passive Bonus + 20% Affiliate Bonus

Hi, let you try Urbans.Live ! It was pre-launched yesterday and we have been joined with URBANS.

* B E N E F I T S *

(+) 5% daily profits for 30 days

(+) 20% affiliate / referral bonus

(+) Minimum fund topup = 0.02 BTC

(+) Minimum investment = 0.02 BTC

(+) Mininum withdrawal = 0.01 BTC

* P R E L A U N C H *

(+) Urbans give you FREE 0.01 BTC for pre-launch registration (01 - 10 April) and it can be withdrawn.

* L A U N C H I N G *

(+) Urbans will start for officially launching on 11 April (and new coins will be appears)

* J O I N - N O W *

Ref Link to get support: https://my.urbans.live/?aff=amarverma

P.S.: As this is Pre-Launched, so right now dont have any payment proof, once I get, I will share.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get FREE Combo Search

9+ years- AWS Devops- Mountain View, CA

How to Post To Multiple Facebook Groups for Free?