SAP BO with Spotfire Exp
Hope you are doing good..!!Below is our direct client requirement. Let me know your Interest.
Job Title: SAP BO with Spotfire Exp
Location: Houston, Texas
Visa Copy Mandatory during submission
Job Description :
"Visualization lead for a portfolio of visualization technologies in the BI space - Business Objects, Qlikview, etc.
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements."
This role description covers a lead role for visualization technologies in a managed services contract. Even though this is a lead role, the resource filling this role will be hands on technical.
Technical Description: This role is primarily a technical support role
• Responsible for developing and unit testing reports using SAP Business Objects with back ends such as SAP ECC 6.0, Business Warehouse (BW) and ODS
• Responsible for translating business requirements/functional design into technical designs for Business Objects development
• Responsible for translating requirements/designs into an estimate for development of Business Objects reports
• Responsible for working with the Cronacle to team to create regular job schedules
• Responsible for monitoring job schedules/report performance and addressing when there are issues
• Responsible for providing production support activities for currently active report/schedules
• Responsible for working on minor enhancements (less than 160 hours of effort) as time allows
• Responsible for working with project teams to transition BO development into support
Functional Description: True functional support will be covered by different parts of the organization. This role is technical support as primary. However, it is important to understand the end users perspective/position and match those requirements to what is technically delivered
• Able to understand, document and obtain sign off on business requirements when requested
• Able to create high level functional designs (based on business requirements) when requested
• Able to understand and interpret user feedback into technical requirements as well as identify/communicate any constraints with technology to determine work arounds
Professional Skills Description: As this role will not only be the lead but the onshore delivery coordinator, the resource will be working with end customers (occasionally very senior people in the organization) as well with other leads, project managers and an offshore team
• Must be a strong communicator both verbally and written.
• Must be professional in communications – (ie patient, not confrontational, abrupt or condescending)
• Must be detail oriented and focused on completing all tasks/checklist before releasing deliverables
• Must be organized to coordinate across multiple technologies and both support as well as project work
• Must be able to find the balance between raising issues/asking for help vs independently looking for solutions/resolution
Primary Skill: Microsoft Bl
Sam Houston Parkway Houston, TX 5+ years – this is a lead level role and would need at least 5 years using this technology.
Top three skills required:
1. SAP Business Objects is the most critical skill. This is a technical role so they must have hands on with Business Objects
2. Qlikview – nice to have
3. Spotfire (admin and some technical) I will not look at any resumes unless they have SAP BO so any with just Spotfire will not work